A Game of Erotic Chance
Ladies: Remember when he did a lot of things to make you feel special and put you "in the mood" for romance?
Guys: Remember when the thought of your lady pre-occupied your mind? How the anticipation built you up for a great event?
Every girl learns from early on that a little flirt, a little tease, a little hint at things that might happen is the recipe for keeping a guy interested and willing to do whatever it takes to win her affections, and the fruits thereof.
Every boy learns from early on that his chances are better with the girl who shows a little interest in him. Once his interest is captured, he will do a lot to keep her happy and advancing the process.
But all too often once the relationship is secured all of this stops. Perhaps she thinks that they’ve reached a point
where there is nothing “new” to promise, no point in teasing. Or maybe she just thinks she’d like to take it easy, but still wants him to act like the anxious suitor. Perhaps he feels that once he has won the lady, he shouldn’t have to
keep replaying that chase. Or maybe he would like to take it easy, but still wants her to act like the sexy temptress. Call it complacency, the easy and ready availability of love making. He worked at it before because there was less frequency or opportunity.
The key to bringing back that level of excitement may just be as simple as re-introducing the element of uncertainty. Tease & Please delays his completion of pleasure to another play day; it's like extended foreplay, and it makes him more anxious to do things that will put her in the mood to play. And she isn't meanly denying him; it's the game! In its simplest form the game consists of drawing a marble from the pouch; if it's green he's good to "go", but if it's blue, better luck next time!
Inspired by an Internet story that has circulated for years about a game of green and blue balls or beads; this new version has an easier (and more accurate) method to figure odds for the average plays between release for him. In addition, there are ideas for interesting variations on the play, which will be sure to get you thinking. Game consists of 30 blue and one green marble, black velour pouch, two clear trays for holding drawn marbles and 4,000 words of instructions and ideas to make play night exciting again!
experienced with tease and denial can use the game to ensure that release is unpredictable within her set time frame.
Game: US $19.95
Shipping & Handling (US Priority Mail)
Outside the US email first for shipping cost.
Payment may be by US Postal money order or use PayPal and send to badbob69 "at" cyberdude.com. Be sure to include your mailing address or send it in separate email. No checks.
T & P
P O Box 571301
Dallas, TX 75357-1301
"I've been trying to find a way to introduce my wife to tease and denial play for some years now. This game was perfect, since she didn't have to feel like she was the 'bad person' deciding to deny me."
Dan - Oklahoma
"When my husband first showed me the game, I thought it was a little crazy. But after playing it for a while, I have to admit that he is certainly a lot more interested in pleasing me and we are having a lot more fun now."
Jennifer - Ohio
MAKE IT OFFICIAL!
Give the gift of orgasm, YOURS!
Personalized certificate with gold colored foil seal and blue ribbon, suitable for framing, “officially” bestows your right to sexual
orgasm to your lady. In addition, she is given the right to determine consequences for unauthorized orgasms and to decide if you should wear a device to prevent
erections and orgasms. Personalization consists of your name, her name (up to 25 characters each) and the relationship (wife, girlfriend, mistress, etc. 15 character limit). [First names only are OK.
However, if a first and last name are supplied they will be used once in the beginning and first names thereafter.]
$5 US includes shipping by first class US Mail. Buy the game and add the certificate for $3 with no extra shipping or handling!
Be sure to include in your email:
1) your name,
2) her name, and
3) the relationship.
Fine detailing in certificate webbing makes this a worthy instrument on which to convey your devotion.
"I recieved it yesterday. It looks great. It is everything I expected it to be."
Aaron - Florida
Getting Started - Almost everyone wants to know how to get this started in their relationship. And almost every site has something
to say about that. These are our thoughts on the subject.
Prostate Massage/Milking - If you are going to
be doing extensive tease and denial, you might want to check out this page of information on Prostate Massage and Milking.
There are some health related issues surrounding prolonged periods of tease and denial, though they are not always presented fairly. The physiology section of this article was checked
out on WebMD.
DTHD - A (hopefully) amusing pseudo-medical discussion of a common male problem.
If you are interested in some more sites that discuss how this methodology can enhance your relationship, the following links
may be very helpful:
- Only She Cums - A fantastic site for healthy couples interested in fun erotic teasing and denial. T&P Note: You won't find humiliation, cuckolding or other BDSM activities added here, it's pure erotic T&D! We like it!
- Only She Cums - The same folks as above, but with a few kinkier pictures etc for their tumblr site.
- Devotional Sex Photo Blog - Another great site for fun erotic teasing and denial; not femdom.
- Devotional Sex Main Web Site - Main site to educate about Devotional Sex.
- Worshiping Your Wife - A great site detailing Mark Remond's experiences with relighting the fires of courtship and romance.
- A Married Woman's Guide - Another good site about relighting the fires of courtship and romance, and offering some additional perspectives on Women Led Marriages (also known as Female Led Relationships).
- Around Her Finger - Ken and Emily Addison's site explaining this sort of relationship dynamic.
- Lady Misato - Real Women Don't Do Housework - Discussion and techniques for orgasm control and submission. Great suggestions for the lady who desires to introduce this to the relationship.
MESSAGE FORUMS, CHATS, BLOGS, ETC.
Some of these include discussion and/or promotion of chastity devices, and some even discuss cuckolding.
- Orgasm Denial - Orgasm denial site, free forum, links and other information. Great place for both newbies and experienced.
This is one of those rare places on the Internet that truly feels like a community and has both male and female posters, including "ordinary" couples. Share your
own experiences, learn from others', ask questions and get to know others.
- She Makes the Rules - Female Led Relationship Site - Excellent moderated forum, based on Barbara Abernathy's book, "Venus on Top". Also a good place for newcomers.
- Chastity Fantasies of an Obsessive Compulsive - Interesting blog on chastity with lots of great captioned pictures.
- The Woman's Guide to a Blissful Relationship - Also styled How to Make Him Your Dream Man. A more lighthearted look at chastity, with no less seriousness on the potential benefits for
the lady. Dr. Tanya Larisse.
- Chastity UK - Another very good site in the UK. This one has some very good questions
to ask yourself (if you are the male desiring chastity) before you approach your wife/girlfriend. Read this site and see why most other
sites' so-called suggestions for bringing this up are really just more male fantasy. In other words, other sites' suggestions may be fun to read but are of little practical
help in introducing your lady.
- Chastity Lifestyle - This site is rich in lots of varied content, some of it a
bit "harder core" than the others. Also you want to be prepared that it is run by a very nice cross-dresser, whose picture is on
the pages. If that will be a put off to you or your partner, consider yourself warned.
- UberKinky UK - Primarily a supplier of chastity devices.
MORE VALUABLE and INTERESTING LINKS
- Male Chastity - Good resource with links to other chastity, tease and denial resources, including movies, forums and blogs.
- Fetbot - THE search engine for finding fetish related sites, and yes, orgasm denial counts as a "fetish".
- Milf - You know what it means, and if you are looking for a partner, this could be your place!